Compugeeks is on the cutting-edge of web development—providing clients across the US with custom solutions for quality graphic design, web development and consulting services. We offer more than just great service at good prices. We pride ourselves on building relationships as well as great web programs … recognizing that good relationships not only make for great products, but outstanding results.
Take a look at just some of our work by clicking on the thumbnails on the right.
Owning a successful website is a valuable and essential marketing tool for enabling your business to grow. We develop successful websites by taking the time to listen to you and to learn about your business goals. This goal-driven approach ensures your expectations are met and exceeded.
We also offer domain name registrations and hosting plans through our sister company, GeekNameFinder.com
Web Design/Development Services:
Unique, hand-built solutions. Here’s what our creative staff focuses on:
* Web & Interface Design — Designing and building web interfaces and templates using web standards.
* Content Management — We build a beautiful site on top of a powerful CMS framework, allowing you to manage the site content with little or no HTML
* Web Site Redesign — If you’re looking to move your existing site to a CSS-based layout.
* Markup and Style Optimization — Simplify code to improve speed, lower costs and make your site more structurally sound.
* Consultation — Help with interface strategies, CSS suggestions, XHTML structure.
Compugeeks’ designers and developers are strong believers in standards based sites — valid, structured code that produces pages that will look great on modern browsers yet still functional and useable on older ones. Utilizing web standards leads to real results:
* Lowering total bandwidth and server space
* Improved accessibility to all browsers and devices (including those with disabilities)
* Increased separation of presentation layer code from content
* Simplified updating of look and feel
* Faster page loading
* Lower costs